IR Night Vision Security Cameras Fort Worth : Business & Residential Sales and Installation. We sell & install our security cameras through the DFW and adjoining destinations, giving premium quality and great discounts.
Infrared security cameras have the capability to capture online video in low light and no light places. Infrared cameras (IR) are sometimes referred to as IR cameras or "Night Vision Security Cameras". Infrared cameras have IR LEDS positioned around the outer sides of the camera lens which gives the camera its "Night Vision". Infrared Cameras can capture acceptable video altogether, darkness, and also better quality video in low light. Even a small amount of ambient light helps the overall night vision capability of IR cameras a lot. IR cameras can be bought in various entire body styles, for example dome and bullet styles.
By improving video images in low-light environments and creating the magic of vision in total darkness, IR night-vision cameras provide enhanced security.
Perhaps the greatest feature of night vision cameras is that they are true 24-hour cameras, as they are the only cameras with the ability to record any event in a protected area around the clock when connected to a digital video recorder. The miracle of vision in total darkness is created through the use of infrared light-emitting diodes. Infrared light is a low-energy radiation that you cannot see with your eyes but provides the light source that is needed for an infrared-equipped camera to see clear images in darkness.
The true 24-hour camera produces images in full color in normal light environments, and when the intelligent sensor in the camera detects a lack of needed light the camera switches to black & white images for viewing in darkness. There is no substitute for the 24-hour cameras that provide a true record of any event and the ability to accurately identify people present at the event, although alarm systems serve their purpose.
Night vision cameras are available in two standard styles with many different variations of each style.
• Knowing that you will have a recorded background of any function
• The ability to identify individuals present in the event
• The capability to view both recorded and live pictures remotely (with an internet connection)
• Law enforcement officials appreciate video evidence of a reported crime and can have a better ability to solve the crime quickly.
• There’s a proven report that the existence of a video camera system significantly reduces the likelihood of a crime happening on your residence.
When shopping for a new surveillance camera, there are many things that need to be taken into consideration. If you're not careful, you could end up with a camera that does little to nothing to boost the overall security of your home or business. For example, you are going to need a camera that has long-range night vision if you need to keep an eye on a vast, dark area. Without night vision, it would obviously be impossible to see out at night, when most crime occurs. And without long-range vision, the camera would fall far short of covering the entire area.
- How many security cameras do you need?
- About how far would you like the Digital Video Recorder (DVR) box placed?
- Know the range (distance) you want your surveillance camera to reach.
- How many security cameras do you want inside? Outdoors?
- How far back would you like to be able to view the footage captured
- How soon do you need us to install the security camera equipment?